If you know me, you that pizza is something that I could eat anytime, anyplace. If you are anything like me, you also live on a very tight budget and can’t really afford to eat it as often as you like. I’m here to help! I learned a fun, easy and quick recipe to ease those cravings while cutting on cost.
- Crescent rolls. No specific brand or type. Use judgement on quantity of people eating.
- Bag of pepperoni’s. These are usually by the frozen food section on the side at the end of the aisle; easy to miss.
- String cheese. The cool thing about these is that if you buy a bag of many, you can give what’s left to your kid later on.
- preheat oven to 375*
- Open can of crescent rolls and separate individually
- Lay pepperoni’s on the dough (usually about 4 or 5 spread out over the dough)
- cut the string cheese according to the longest part of the crescent and place on pepperoni’s
- Spread butter or garlic on top and roll
- Place on baking sheet and let cook for 12-15 minutes
VOILA! Now you have a fun, easy snack or meal for you to repeat the next day with what is left over or feed to your little ones.
*You may also get marinara (or other choice of sauce) for dipping. Enjoy.